Monday, April 20, 2009

Barn Raising!!

(NOTE: for background on this project, please refer to the last half of "Rainy Day Thoughts")

Ok, we finally have some activity here (maybe my whines somehow paid off yesterday?). Our back yard is just teeming with builder dudes. We have the beautiful sound of power tools in the background.

Ohhhh, sweet music to my ears♫

The crew, equipment and building supplies arrived at about 7:30-ish this morning. Fast forward two hours and everything has been unloaded and business is pickin’ up out there.

Here is a glimpse of what’s currently going on in our back yard–

day 1 - hour 1

Now excuse me ~ off to do a happy dance :-) Maybe more updates later today or tonight….

sig3

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Yea! I felt the same way last week when the painters showed up to paint the back of my house after weeks of rainy days.

Jackie

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

Love the star on the white building and the wreath on the red barn. BT would never let me get by with that.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin