Friday, November 26, 2010

The Winner is…

Well, you are ALL winners to me, and of course I wish I had one of these gift certificates to give to each and every one. I numbered each entry in order received, and headed over to random.org to choose the winner.

random11-26-10

Lucky number 13!

Without further delay, the winner of the $50 CSN Stores gift certificate is…

Tonia of The Simple Life. Per her description, Tonia is a “Stay-at-homeschooling goat/chicken farming Mom of 3 Wife to 1.” I enjoy Tonia’s blog so much. Please give her a visit and congratulate her! And, I assure you I am not being partial to Missouri bloggers-- the last winner was a Missouri blogger! Maybe it’s because I have several MO blogger/followers, therefore increasing their odds? Tonia was lucky #13 and commented the following--

“I am a follower and fellow MO Blogger.. I am Thankful for my new stove I was blessed with 4 Days Before Thanksgiving!!”

Congratulations, Tonia!! I am sending you an email right now, and also alerting my contact person with CSN who to email the prize to. Happy Shopping!!

Thanks for all of your entries, and wonderful “thankfulness” comments. We all have a lot to be thankful for. Hope everyone enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving. Today is the hubby’s birthday, and since he now works in retail, he had to be to work at 4 a.m. for Black Friday. Poor guy!

Happy Birthday to the Blacksmith… Love you!!

I want to add in a special prayer request here for my Grandma, if I may please. She was hospitalized earlier this week with chest pain. At any age, we never really know what each day will bring, but at age 97, life becomes more frail and even more uncertain from day to day. We would appreciate your prayers! I am headed over to visit her this afternoon.

Blessings to all, embrace your family, and enjoy the remainder of the holiday weekend!

sig3

18 comments:

Missouri Gal said...

I'll add your Grams to my prayers. Yay for Tonia! I like her blog as well! And a happy bday wish to your hubby!

Tonia said...

Praying for your Grandma and Happy Birthday to your Husband!...

And I won??? Wooohooo! Ahhhh Thank you I cant wait!
THANK YOU!!!

Melinda said...

Hope alll is well with your Grandmother soon--prayers are on the way.
Happy birthday to you hubby!

Melinda

Girl Tornado said...

Hugs to you and your grandma Tammy ~ I feel your heartache here. My gramma (in Ohio) is almost 94 and I think about her all the time. I actually had dreams last night, about my grampa and gramma's house, and we had left some stuff in it (we haven't - it's sold now)... but in any event, a night full of dreams of days past. :-(

Happy B-day to your hubby... ugh, 4 a.m.??!!!! Which means he had to get up maybe at 3 a.m., oh wait, he's a guy, maybe 3:30, LOL....

Rural Rambler said...

Prayers for your Grandma Tammy! And congrats to Tonia AND I was that MissouREE blogger that was lucky enough to win in the Spring. Tonia it is a great giveaway, no hassles and fun to shop :) Tammy maybe some day I will have some shots of us playing croquet. Maybe in the snow :) Happy Birthday to your Hubby!!! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I stayed off the comments this time cause I have been so dang lucky I thought I should give someone else a chance!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha!

Carol............. said...

Happy Birthday to your husband!

I, too, will ad your grandmother to my prayers.

Have a good week.

Verde Farm said...

Grandma is in my prayers and Happy Birthday wonderful hubby. Congratulations to Tonia at the Simple Life :)
Amy

Cheryl said...

Congrats to Tonia!
Sending Grandma prayers!

Jenny said...

Hooray for the lucky winner!

Hopes Handcrafts said...

Congrats Tonia! Saying a prayer for your Gran (((hugs)))

McVal said...

You've definitely got my prayers for your Grandma!
Congrats to Tonia!

Kilauea Poetry said...

Your Grandma not doing well..sorry to hear that. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and your hubby's birthday?- sending warm wishes! How are all your sweet animals doing? Beautiful header Tammy! It's hard for me to adjust to Christmas now..but the Christmas trees are at the lots huh?! Anyway, my best-
Regina~

Cheryl @ TFD said...

I really like your Christmas header, Tammy. It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is over, hope you had a wonderful one. Sorry to hear your grandmother isn't feeling well, hope she is doing better. Will say a prayer for her.

Have a great day,
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

LOVE your blog header, Tammy! Sending prayers for your Grandma.

Jackie said...

Prayers for your Grandma, Tammy. Love your blog header!

Jackie

Eggs In My Pocket said...

prayers for your grandmad. Love your blog. blessings,Kathleen

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

I just stopped by to visit and I see you have your blog all decorated for the holidays! You are so with it. I'm way behind.
Very pretty!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

Oh bless your beautiful Grandmother's heart, she is certainly in my prayers girl.

I want to shout out a big old Ozarks CONGRATULATIONS to that sweet Tonia for the great win!!! What a blessin' right here at Christmastime.

God bless ya and have a stupendous day sweetie!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin