Saturday, February 19, 2011

Winner-winner!

But, sorry -- no chicken dinner from this coop!

lucy_saddle
Lucy, attempting to remove her chicken saddle.

Now, I always say, it but I truly mean it… I wish I had a CSN gift certificate for each and every one who enters. Thanks to all who commented, and bless you for following along. If you weren’t the lucky one this time, hopefully it will be you the next time around. I numbered each entry in order received, and headed over to random.org to choose the winner.

random

The winner of the $50 CSN Stores gift certificate is…

Nezzy of Cow Patty Surprise!! Please take a moment and visit her blog. Nobody I know has such a way with down-home country speak. You’ll be entertained and delighted with her tales from the farm! And, she’s a sweetheart. Here’s Nezzy’s comment --

“Girl, we're gonna have to take up a collection and get you a suit of armor for the chicken coup before you 'really' hurt yourself!!!
You take care and know I'm prayin' for both hubby's back and for you too dear!
God bless and have a marvelous Valentine's Day!!! :o)”

Congratulations, dear Nezzy!! I am sending you an email right now with your prize enclosed. Please email me back when you receive it so I know it’s safe and sound and in your hands :) Have fun shopping!!

Thanks for all of your entries, and wonderful comments. Hope to do this again soon!

In reference to the “Lucy” photo above -- I’ve been working on a special chicken project this week, and it (pretty much) seems to be a success so far. Check back soon for the scoop from the coop!

sig3

20 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

Congrats to Nezzy! Hope the chicken saddles work out!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Congrats to Nezzy :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Verde Farm said...

That’s great Nezzy--good for you :) Great giveaway Tammy :)Thank you for hosting.

Brenda said...

Congratulations, Nezzy! I like what you're doing with the chicken jacket thingy.

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Whew ... I'm glad you're not serving 'chicken'! Congratulations to Nezzy and happy shopping! LOVIN' the concept "Scoop from the Coop".

Rachel said...

Congrats to the lucky winner. Just a note... I have changed my blog name. I hope you'll visit the new blog sometime!

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

Congratualtions to Nezzy!
Hope to see you next week at Ed's. That is if we get a map from Ed.

Rural Rambler said...

Congratulations to that Nezzy Gal!! She will be singin' up a storm! I am waiting for the "scoop from the coop"!

Chris at Red Gate Farm said...

Congrats to Nezzy!

~Chris

Melinda said...

Yea for Nezzy!
She's a hoot!!!!!!!


Melinda

Dog Trot Farm said...

Congratulations to Nezzy! happy shopping!

Cheryl @ TFD said...

Congrats to Nezzy! Lucky girl!

V.L. Locey said...

Congrats Nezzy!

Jenny said...

Yay for Nezzy. With everything going on there it sounds like it will be a wonderful distraction for her!

McVal said...

Congrats Nezzy!!! Cluck cluck cluck

Gwenieann said...

Congrats to Nezzy. What a busy week it has been for you! Hope your lip is healed and girls in the Coop are enjoying their new fancy saddles!

Linda Stubbs said...

Nezzy is so blessed to have someone like you Miss Tammy! I missed out on this......I always seem to these days. Smile! Think of you often.
Hugs, Linda

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nezzy! Can't wait for the scoop from the coop.

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

What!!! Did I not comment or did I just dream it!

Well, just push the furniture back and give me some room 'cause I'm doin' my big old happy dance here. Woooooohooooo!!!!

Whew, I feel better now that I got that outta my system. Thank you sooooo much girl, I'm replacein' my old blender that is on it's last whirrr~rrr~l. It's compalinin' loudly!

Can ya tell I'm just tickled pink!

God bless and have a fantastic day sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nezzy! Happy Shopping.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin