Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Henry & Hazel

Or at least that’s what I think our new residents’ names shall be.  Their mama also seems to be a permanent resident in the blacksmith shop. She’s very pretty, in a “haunting” sort of way.  She seems to be a little less fearful with each passing day.

mama_cat1

Henry (orange/yellow tabby)  is feeling much better. He had a bite, or some other kind of wound on his neck and I’ve been medicating it. He is just as playful and energetic as Hazel (gray/callie tabby) now.

henry1

hazel1

The area in and around the Blacksmith Shop is perfect for kitten play… so many hiding and climbing places!

sig3

7 comments:

Farming On Faith said...

I think they just struck it rich~lucky little cats who happened to be adopted by you!
Blessings~
Carrie

Osage Bluff Quilter said...

Those cats are going to have a lot of licking to do to keep the soot off of those pretty coats.

Jackie said...

Henry and Hazel are adorable. Great names! Hazel was my great grandmothers name and she was pretty spunky too. Have a great day.

~from my front porch in the mountains~ said...

Hmmm. Have barn, they will come! They are precious. Lucky you. And I mean that!!

Tammy, I have gifted you the Honest Scrap Award!
Go to my blog, read the post, (i warn-it's long!)
and proceed!
You really deserve this, I love your site. It is awesome!
Misha

Cheryl said...

Awww! I love the new additions! Great names also.

The Silver Age Sara said...

I discovered your blog through Misha's blog and I'm enjoying reading your posts. The kittens are adorable and lucky to have such a great home.

Dandy said...

"a haunting sort of way" is the perfect description. She is so very interesting I can't take my eyes off of her.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin